At mosgallery.com we want to protect your privacy and here is how we will do it:
- Collecting information
- We will only ask you for information that is necessary to process your order such as name, shipping / billing address, phone number and email address.
- We do not have access to your credit card information nor is it stored anywhere on our site. We use Authorize.net to process all payments. For more information about Authorize.net, please use the following link: http://authorize.net/company/aboutus/
- Our site utilizes cookies to recognize and complete the on-line ordering process. These cookies are not harmful to the safety and privacy of your computer. If your computer does not enable these cookies from mosgallery.com, your order cannot be processed on-line. You may call us toll free to complete your order over the phone.
- We will never sell, rent, give, trade, barter, loan, share or otherwise provide your information to a third party without your knowledge and consent.
- How we use your information
- We use your information to process and complete your order and send it on its way to you. Occasionally we may need to contact you by phone or email during the ordering process to confirm or update you on the status of your order.
- When placing an order, we will send you an email letting you know that your order has been received.
- Our company also sends out periodic newsletters with new products, promotions helpful tips and educational information. You will only receive these newsletters if you have checked the opt in button at check out. If you ever wish to be removed from our mailing list, you can simply click the "safe unsubscribe" button at the bottom of any of our emails.
- We use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to protect the information you submit to us online. Depending on your browser, you should see a closed lock or unbroken key in the lower left hand corner of your browsing window signifying that SSL is active.
- We also have strict policies and procedures concerning our staff members who may come across your information while preparing your order.
- For the safety and security of children, minors under the age of 18 may not purchase anything from our site without the help and consent of a legal guardian.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this or any of our other policies, please call us toll free at __________ or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org